View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Might as well say Hello 
★★★★

I guess I never bothered to write an introduction. I've been on the server for awhile now and find it to be one of the best I've played on. I'm probably not as young as some of you but you are how you feel, so I don't mind. I'm obviously a minecraft addict like some of you, and enjoy building stuff, circuits, tracks, pixel art, just about anything. I consider myself pretty friendly and always willing to help people out if they need help, advice, or even some supplies.

As one of the newer sever admins you can expect me to be around through the days (Atlantic time). Any new users can expect to have admins pop in and keep an eye on them now and again, and I am no different. Unless you are a griefer you shouldn't be worried.

outside of minecraft I'm a computer / network technician by trade, and a graphic designer and musician in my spare time (the little that minecrack doesn't take up)

If you are on the PSN feel free to add me, same name, though maybe without the S at the end, don't remember

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 am
★★★★★

I'd say it was about time you said hello, lol

Welcome! even though I think you joined a bit before I did.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:28 pm
★★★★

Well honestly I've been having issues with the forum, having to change my password quite a bit actually (once because it was potentially compromised, others because it just wouldn't take) so when I'd come and try to login, i'd constantly get that "captcha" required deal, and for the life of me, couldn't make out any of the words, I'm not THAT old.

I'm paying close attention now though :)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:53 am
★★★★

nice to meet you C:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]