View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Returning to surf_test 
★★★★★

I'm gonna finish the thing once or for all... Hopefully by the end of today.

I've made the monsters a hellofalot easier to kill seeing as SC 4.0 made some of them WWAAAYY Overpowered (King of the void >.>)

I've added an M249 but you'll need some skill to grab hold of it (or anti-grav :P)

357 and shotgun are now at spawn after you find them in the void along with ammo.

Jump high in the void and you will DIE I'm sooo sick of people jumping over it. Killing you is the only way I could keep the eagle eye concept alive while stopping cheaters :P. (I could also make it telle you to the begining of the maze or back to spawn. unless somone tells me they'd rather it do either of these, I'm sticking with killing cheaters instead of giving them a tool to escape)

A few other tweaks and changes here and there, mostly visual.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:05 pm
★★★★

Maskan wrote:
I'm gonna finish the thing once or for all... Hopefully by the end of today.

I've made the monsters a hellofalot easier to kill seeing as SC 4.0 made some of them WWAAAYY Overpowered (King of the void >.>)

I've added an M249 but you'll need some skill to grab hold of it (or anti-grav :P)

357 and shotgun are now at spawn after you find them in the void along with ammo.

Jump high in the void and you will DIE I'm sooo sick of people jumping over it. Killing you is the only way I could keep the eagle eye concept alive while stopping cheaters :P. (I could also make it telle you to the begining of the maze or back to spawn. unless somone tells me they'd rather it do either of these, I'm sticking with killing cheaters instead of giving them a tool to escape)

A few other tweaks and changes here and there, mostly visual.

I got a bug report for you.
I tried it out before, and i was on top of the Void Maze. Not sure HOW I got up there though.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm
Site Admin

Pretty easy if you have a lot of anti grav or if you have any nades like grenades or ar grenades.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 pm
★★★★

cartman-2000 wrote:
Pretty easy if you have a lot of anti grav or if you have any nades like grenades or ar grenades.

There we go, not sure how i still got up there, i dont remember jumping up or using grenades.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]