View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 History of the Sega Saturn 
★★★★

I'm here to talk about the Sega Saturn, one of the most advanced consoles of it's day (and how expensive)

It all started in 1995, there were a few games for it, and it was $400 dollars. (WTF?) This thing was most famous for some of the best games released on it, like House of the Dead, or Panzer Dragoon.(I bought a copy off Ebay a week ago and got it yesterday) Also because of its advanced graphics. (I hate to talk about the graphic things, so Ill just cut it short like that) Moving on, the VGC Generation that the Saturn came out was also the start of Sony's game console series, the PLAYSTATION! The Playstation 1 sold more then Sega, just because it was just more F&*^ING CHEAPER, AAAAAAAAAAAAA, DAMM YOU BERNIE STOLAR. Sega had the first 3d flying game, called Nights into Dreams, but the part that is more easier to type about is the fall of the Sega Saturn. (cuz ive researched more into it's fall) The faliure happened only in North America mostly, reason number 1, the North American ads, (don't heave enough time to type the whole thing, so i'll continue later)

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:11 am
★★★★

I know, i dont know why Sega bombed on the consoles. there consoles are FUCKING awsome. If i had a working dreamcast id be playing that all day. BUT if you really want to play genesis/saturn/dreamcast games, get Gametap.

http://www.gametap.com/ $10 bucks a month for a FUCKLOAD of games from various consoles and generations, now before i get spammed for advertising, it isnt, its recomindation. They have some free games to.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:17 pm
★★★★

you know what, im kinda lazy when it come to writing things that need me to find information, so let this video handle the rest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEJlEJqn3jY

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]