If you want to be an admin on my server then read this page.Requirements for admin:
What I want in an admin:
- The preferred age for admins is 18 or over, I won't make anyone admin who is less then 16 years old. The reason for this is that I want mature admins, the younger a player is the more likely that the admin powers given to them will be abused, I know this from experience in running game servers over the years.
- Can Take some of your time to be on the server by helping other players and enforcing the rules. I know some people can't be on the server all of the time but I'd expect you to be on at least several times a week(let me know if your going to be gone for an extended period of time.), the more your on the better.
- Can look for updates to the rules without having to be told about them.
What I don't want in an admin:
- Someone who will follow the rules set on the server.
- Someone who will be able to follow rules specifically for admins. Mainly how to use the bans and what you can and can't do with admin commands.
- Behave appropriately and maturely while playing on the server and using your admin powers.
- Someone who will abuse the admin powers given to them. ex. Giving people levels other then restoring lost levels in Sven Co-op(I don't give levels to anyone and I don't want my admins to either.), kicking people to allow there friends to connect(it's fine to kick afk players, if the server is nearing being full, but not active players if they aren't doing anything wrong.)
- Someone who ruins maps for other players, by rushing the map, ruining puzzles, breaking things in the map or doing something against the rules like blocking other players.
- Someone who will disappear on me. If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time let me know.
If you can follow these rules and would still like to be an admin then send in an application for admin
to me in the forums PM system(better then email which I get a bit of spam in.). Use a subject like "I want to apply for admin." Don't post your app in this thread, use PM's.
A note: only send in an app. if your known by me and the other players on the server.
Things I want you to put in the application are this:
- Your real name, first and last.
- Your date of birth.
- Your in-game name. (I may already know who you are if you play enough when I'm on, but add it anyway.)
- What game(s) you are applying for admin for.
- For the Sven Co-op servers, your Steam ID, as in STEAM_x:x:xxxx (please put this in the app. I don't feel like hunting down peoples steam ids.). For applying for the MC server than you need your in-game name. If you're applying to be an admin on my unturned servers than you would use the last full playername that you use on the server.
- Any experience you my have with with having admin on other servers, running servers of your own, or managing other servers. If you don't have any then you can say so, but it is preferred that you do have some experience.
- How much time out of the week you could spend on the server. And what usual time frames in a day can you be on.
- Anything else you think is relevant.
I will let you know whether or not I accept you as an admin, so don't bug me about.
If you do happen to get admin powers don't abuse it, if you do abuse them anymore then once in a while, you will have your admin powers taken away. Same thing applies for acting in immature and inappropriate ways and breaking the rules on the server. If you loose them this way you won't be allowed to become an admin again.Note:
It might take a day or two to get back to you on whether or not your accepted.Currently looking for some more admins for the minecraft server.Click here
to goto the discussion thread.