Last visit was: Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:48 am
It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:48 am



 [ 4 posts ] 
 Some more map requests 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
here is a list of maps that are pretty fun and or good.

ep2_oc_iceonslaught_v2 | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:iceonslaught
oc_warmachine | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:warmachine
oc_atfor_trainyard_v5, oc_atfor_cityfight_v3 | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:attack-force
coop_wardogs_v5 | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:wardogs
oc_cannon_1, oc_cannon_2 | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:cannon

other maps that I haven't played and if you want can try them out ( so I'm not sure if they are exactly good or not). Some of them may be a work-in-progress so they may or not be functional.


oc_pvp_turnbased | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:turnbased
oc_dday_v1 | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:d-day
oc_vs_glory_v1 | http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:glory

I'm not sure if you already have these so I apologize in advance if so.

_________________
I'm 16 and I like games


Wed May 04, 2011 6:59 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Missing file in the download section on the ice onslaught page, attack force was added a little while ago but forgot to add it to lobby, added warmachine and pvp_turnbased. Cannon series and wardogs are already on the server.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Wed May 04, 2011 10:03 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Okay ice onslaught download should be fixed if you cant download it still here is the download link.

http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/local--files ... ght_V2.rar

_________________
I'm 16 and I like games


Thu May 05, 2011 4:23 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Got some more map requests but didn't want to make a new thread, hopefully you see this.

Day of Defeat mapadds: Dod_kalt, Dod_colmar
http://ocmapdb.wikidot.com/map:dod-mapadds

I was going to post more but couldn't think of anything else

_________________
I'm 16 and I like games


Sat May 21, 2011 10:57 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.071s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]