Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:29 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:29 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Whitelist application for Sidath95 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Hello
I would like to be white listed for you server. I have heard its a great server. I like to build anything. If you tell me to build something i will build it. I have really good art and design skills.
in game name: Sidath95
Thnkz


Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:28 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.059s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]