Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:46 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:46 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Whitelist Aplication. 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Hi. I've been looking for a good server to join for a while, and I normally don't like applying for whitelists, but I'm tired of griefers, so I decided I'd give it a try.

In Game Name: DarkwoadEnd2


Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:52 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:29 am
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.042s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]