Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:35 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:35 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Hi I'd like to be whitelisted 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:35 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Hello, I heard good things about this server I would like to be whitelisted. My name is FatAnimeGuy. Thank you :)


Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:38 am
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am
Posts: 94
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Added.

Please read server rules.

Enjoy!


Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:40 am
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.054s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]