Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:35 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:35 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Calwhovian being white-listed 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:14 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I was looking for nice small servers and found this one, i love the website btw, please white list me
IGN: Calwhovian
I dont greif
I dont steal
I am funny XD
I am dedicated
I am mature
and
Im also admin on 6 servers and Owner of one! XD
remember my ign is calwhovian.
I also have other qualitites and ik many commands XD.


Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:26 am
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am
Posts: 94
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Added.

Please remember the rules of a server, since you are familiar with servers.

Enjoy!

Kia


Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:56 am
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.043s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]