Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:57 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:57 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Hello 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
My name is Alex, my minecraft character is keendragon5. I got board playing by myself and decided to join a server. I looked for a server that wasn't to crowded but not to empty, and that's how I came by your server. I have gone on to other servers but I find it difficult to join the server because of the little room there is,also I end up being griefed while I'm gone. So I would like it if you let me join the server. thank you.


Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 am
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.052s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]