Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:35 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:35 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Spanish_Lechuga 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
You added me and i was on for about a day and then I was off the white list. Can you tell me why? As far as I can tell, I didnt do anything.


Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
You might have been added by dragon the day I was doing a major update to the server, in which I made a copy of it to configure, if you were added from the time I made the copy to the time I updated the main one with the new files it could have gotten lost that way.

readded

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.040s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]