Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:27 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:27 pm



 [ 3 posts ] 
 piousminion 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
MC login name is same as here: piousminion

I had whitelist, but idk what happened.

I'm thinking it may have been removed due to the fact that I was lagging the server by trying to find the edge of the map. Other servers I played on had an edge so that's why I was looking. If that's why, I promise not to do that again. I just didn't know until it was too late.

@Other players
Don't laugh at me. lol


Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 am
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
depending on the time when you first played it may have just been when they moved the server (or something like that) it backtracked the whitelist a week or 2. I would guess this happened because this is why i had to be added to the whitelist twice.


Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:05 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
re-added.

There was a small window on around the 5th of this month when the whitelist config file was replaced with one earlier that day, if any of my admins added people during that time then those would have been lost.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:00 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.044s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]