Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:59 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:59 pm



 [ 3 posts ] 
 I would like to be added plz :) 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Hello there,

I'm new to minecraft, I just got it, I thought i'd try out this server :bounce:

My game name is Rebitaay, I'm 14 years old, very mature, always will follow the rules. What the admins say goes! :mrgreen:

Thanks for your consideration!

-Rebitaay :bounce:


Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
cartman-2000 wrote:
Added


Thanks :bounce:


Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.052s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]