Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:21 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:21 pm



 [ 4 posts ] 
 Whitelist 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Please whitelist me, I've been on all your servers except this one.

My name is: Mineman51

And if you could: Add my friend to the whitelist. You can't trust him very much.
But if you cant. I'll tell him to register.

His name is: tymangel55


Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
MineMan51 wrote:
Please whitelist me, I've been on all your servers except this one.

My name is: Mineman51

And if you could: Add my friend to the whitelist. You can't trust him very much.
But if you cant. I'll tell him to register...

His name is: tymangel55


and make a topic about adding him to the whitelist.


Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added for both.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Oh and I should have gotten rid of tymangel55... He griefs, (that's what I meant by "you can't trust him MUCH") I just figured that out. (Him: :twisted: )
But I have someone else. She's my little sister. She doesn't grief, or do anything bad. (Her: BrittneyAnn07)


Okay Thanks bye. :P


Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.045s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]