Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:07 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:07 pm



 [ 3 posts ] 
 Dougiefresh75 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Hi, I'd like to be added to the whitelist on your server. I saw the post on mcsl, and I'm interested. If you want me to post info about myself, I can.
Minecraft Username: Dougiefresh75
Thanks cartman :D


Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Thanks again


Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.039s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]