Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:24 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:24 pm



 [ 3 posts ] 
 Unwhitelist and a new Whitelist 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Since I wasn't getting a response on my other whitelist I decided to make another topic.


You should unwhitelist (of whatever) tymangel55. I recently realized that he griefs (saying that he threatened me that he'd grief me). He is evil ( :evil: ). I got banned from another server for his griefing.

But i have someone else you should whitelist. Her name is BrittneyAnn07 (my sister). She doesnt grief (saying that she's too young to know what grief means (by that I mean that she's 7 and is very good and wont grief))


-Mineman51 :)


Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Updated, and I do have a block logging plugin on the server, a griefer wouldn't really be able to pin it on someone else since we can see who's done what.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:44 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Good :D


Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.051s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]