Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:25 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:25 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Whitelist (wants a good home server) 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:18 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Hello my name is GDannar97 (also minecraft username) . I have posted this to try to join you server. I love to build mazes and other puzzles. This is one of the reasons I need a server so I could get them tested. I also would like inspiration and ideas from others. Helping out would also be fun for me. The one flaw I think I have is I don't know how to join the server from the download (what I use to play) I would need help woth this but that is it. I also am a frequent player almost every day and would commit several hours a day to the server. I have one question could I use inv.edit my builds are big and I might not find enough material. I could work around this if a huge deal ill make smaller builds. Project I would like to perform: a full scale town housing, shopping, business, and even attractions. I want to point out I typed this on my phone. Please consider me.

Thank You,
GDannar97


Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 am
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 am
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.044s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]