Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:26 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:26 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Whitelist Applacation 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I would like to be added to the whitelist on this server. I am a fairly good builder. I am a anti griefer, i hate griefing. I would be nice to everyone and help them out. My minecraft username is jacobasmart.


Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 348
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times
added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads:Rules for Cartman's ServerGetting Started on Cartman's Server


Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.038s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]