|
|
FAQ
|
Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:19 pm
|
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:19 pm
|
| Author |
Message |
|
darkalder
★★★★★
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm Posts: 2 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
Username: darkalder
I have never been baned a single server, never Greifed, or used bad or racist comments. I am looking for a server with no Greifers and friendly players, I am hoping this one is it.
Thank you for your time.
|
| Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 pm |
|
 |
|
cartman-2000
Site Admin
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm Posts: 1427 Has thanked: 19 times Been thanked: 13 times
|
Added
|
| Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 pm |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|