Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:19 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:19 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Request to join the whitelist. 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I just would like to join this server. I suppose this is how I would go about doing it. I won't cause any trouble and swearing or racism is not an issue for me. I just want to join and have fun. I can make some pretty awesome structures. Currently on minecraft I am working on a house in the sky. On my other map however I have a giant castle with a lava moat and some other unspeakable defenses. My mc account name is: "chucky789456"


Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 am
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.056s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]