Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:19 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:19 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Whitelist 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Please add me.
MC username: eah2119

I'm fairly new to minecraft. I began playing about a week ago and have been playing nearly nonstop ever since. But I do get the basics so I shouldn't be accidentally destroying anybody's creations. If I do bother you in any way, please let me know.


Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Added

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 am
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.039s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]