View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hey 
★★★★

Post Hey
Well ever since the update for Sven coop came out Sven felt different. Maybe most or some may agree with me and I wonder if thats the reason why the forums have been close to DEAD. In fact I think the forums are dead. But anyway, maybe this thread will bring the forums back from the void of nothingness and back into something.

I guess I will tell about some stuff about what I did over the time I was gone from the forums. Lets see, where to begin. I bought Borderlands and later on I bought one of the DLC for Borderlands. I think it's awesome, I chose Brick for my character. I'm level 51 currently (it's so easy to level up in that game, at least once you pass a particular point) and I haven't played much lately. Also trying to work on my school work, I really want to graduate from middle school even tho the middle school diploma doesn't matter really. I also tried out a new mod called "Orion" its different. Maybe if everyone is tired of Sven we could all start going to play that :wink: it is pretty much pure FPS, just pure FPS CTF. And if you know me a little bit then you would know I know how to map for both Half-Life 1 (goldsource) and Half-Life 2 (Source). I really havent mapped much lately. I would finish my damn maps if I wouldn't run into set backs left and right :roll: but I will get to them eventually.

This brings me to another mod that is ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE SVEN COOP only it's for Source. Obsidian Conflict . It's fun in my opinion, something other than Sven coop. Better graphics, some things it has that Sven doesn't.

Anywho, I guess I will wrap it up, hopefully this might bring forth activity.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 pm
Site Admin

That mod was incredibly unstable for me that last time I tried playing it, crashed like every 5 minutes or so, had the same problem with synergy, although other mods ran pretty stable for me.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:39 am
★★★★

Weird, it runs fine for me. Crashes when I close it but thats really it. What about the new mod Jailbreak source? I have it and it isnt that bad. But I think it's going to attract a lot of little kids because the teams are robots and dinosaurs...but we will have to wait and see.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]