View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 

Which is better?
Bioshock 2 - Its big daddy time, Big Sister, where are you?! 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Mass Effect 2 - Death to the Reapers and Collectors! 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4

Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 
★★★★

Game: Bioshock 2
Developers: 2K
Playing as a prototype Big Daddy, being able to use Plasmids, you go around protecting little girls, and having chances of beating Big Sister. -My summary

Honestly, I cannot wait for this game to be out, im gonna buy it on the weekened if its not sold out.

Game: Mass Effect 2
Developers: BioWare
Playing as Shepard, yet again to save the universe from trouble.

My brother has it, and i haven't played it yet. Hes been playing it for 3 days straight!(I think since saturday), and I've already beaten the first one. Quite the greatest game i have ever played.

We dont have ME2 on the xbox 360 yet, but my bros are thinking of getting it. So I'm just in the thought of ME2 or BS2.

Last edited by NinjaVayne on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:13 pm
Site Admin

I'd say bioshock 2 for the pc, only problem is that it has that securom crap that a few other games have, like crysis for example.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:35 am
★★★★

Yeah, I'm planning to buy that this weekened. We bought Mass Effect 2 last weekened, and it was great. A nice storyline, and it picks up after where the plot left off in Mass Effect 1, which is about the Reapers. I've almost beat it, but im just planet searching, since they integrated a mineral system for Element Zero, Palladium, Platinum, and Iridium, and there are 88 planets that are rich with any of the 4, some being more specific in one than others. Very good game. Also, they've added a different kind of bullet types and reloading. Remember how shooting was like blue lasers or something in Mass Effect 1? Well its not anymore, its actual projectiles, the sniper always having the "shoot ahead of target instead of at target" effect.
I recommend it to anyone who has not played it yet.
And a quick note: Just like in Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2's storyline is Short, but its a bit longer than 1 because you have to re-gather all of your squad members, some from Mass Effect 1, and cool new ones in Mass Effect 2.
I don't like spoiling, but w/e!
One of your teammates is actually a Rogue Geth, that can actually speak. That blew my mind!.... not really, but it was very interesting.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:40 pm
Site Admin

Haven't played ME 1/2 yet,, played bioshock 1. I'd need to upgrade my proc to a dual core or it would probably get crappy fps even if the card can support it.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm
★★★★

i only played bioshock 1's demos, my brother has the game, but then i chickened out when playing it in '08. He stopped playing because he got a head ache. Not sure how..
And Mass Effect really is a great game, very nice plot, and some nice dramatic stuff.
Basically its an RPG(Role-Playing Game), kind of like Fallout 3, except you get laid by one of your female human crew members, explore worlds, and kick ass.
The fun just expands in Mass Effect 2.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 pm
Site Admin

Bioshock has some rpg elements, upgradable weapons/abilities, an ability to go back to old maps, but other then that it's pretty liner.

I thought bioshock was pretty good, was able to run it at max settings at 1920x1080 on a hd4650 and amd 64 3500+ single core.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]