View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 What's the Griefing policy? 
★★★★

Okay, so recently I built a long stone-slab road to my nearby town. I realized that, when my road crests a hill, it will end up in somebody's back yard. Resolving to move the road, I log off to get some sleep. Today I log on to find that SOMEBODY has built a five-meter-high (on average) fence blocking my home off from the rest of town and, what's more, has taken a section out of my road and set up a "toll booth" that requires me to pay an iron ingot to get past (which only works if he's online and actually IN the booth). The reason that I don't simply warp into town is that the same person also dug a 30-odd meter HOLE under the warp-point! What is the best course of action to take for this?

P.S.- The stone slabs from where he set up the booth are missing.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 pm
Site Admin

Where is this place? coordinance and world?

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm
★★★★

Hmm. 7billionzombies had me help with a circuit for a toll booth and the image looks like it's the one you are talking about. From what I was told he had that whole section divided up and already started building houses there. I had no clue that road was not his. I didn't add or remove anything other than modifying the circuit that makes the toll booth operate.

On that note, the toll booth now has a button on the outside to allow you to pass through but I'm assuming your home is on the other side requiring you to enter the booth and have someone operate the lever.

Any damage done to your stuff surely constitutes a grief.

I created a private warp in the circuit room of the toll booth (ptemp) you merely need to go up stairs to see what area he is talking about. Any damage done to your stuff is a grief, but merely putting a border up around his property might be more of a border dispute.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]