View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Server Updated 
★★★★

So server has been updated and just noticing a few things. I'm sure your aware of them, but just to let other members know.

It's raining and snowing everywhere!
Double doors are out of whack.

Me personally, when I logged in after updating, I was on top of the v2 spawn building and my inventory was empty. Not a huge deal, but was just letting you know. All though I did loose my enchanted pickaxe :?

Question...when you update, is there like a time frame that you choose when you update? Or do things (files) from the previous day get written over/replaced when you update? I did some work on my project and it's back to where I started. Again, no big deal, just curious.

Also, you mentioned that the stargates would/might be broken with this update...

Could you let the other members know of things that do work/don't work/you're working on ....kind of update status.

Thanks,
Kia

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 pm
★★★★

Ok disregard the raining and snowing part.

Guess it was just a really long storm front and has finally moved on to the next world. :P

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 pm
Site Admin

The current build of bukkit and some of the plugins are still somewhat buggy, I basically reset the player profiles since they were bugging out somewhat(still have the old profile files, backed up.) The stargate plugin is currently broken, hasn't been updated completely for 1.2.3 yet.

All of the plugins on the server needed to be updated for this version of mc as they changed some fundamental things in bukkit that required plugins to be modified to work properly with the new code, some are still somewhat buggy because of it. At the current moment in time, the broken plugins are, the stargate one, the bedrock flattening plugin, the reserved slot plugin, and a couple utility type plugins.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]