Last visit was: Sun Oct 11, 2026 12:59 pm
It is currently Sun Oct 11, 2026 12:59 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Time 
Author Message
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am
Posts: 94
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Hi Guys,

I'm not going to be able to be on much, if at all. There is just not enough hours in a day with my schedule. I will pop in now and then, to see what everyone is up to. I hadn't been on much these last few weeks, so thought I'd make a thread to let everyone know.

Hope everyone has fun.

Kia


Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:15 pm
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 pm
Posts: 60
Location: ON, Canada
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
ok thanks for letting use know when hope to see you when you pop back on lol take care.

_________________
Robert


Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 am YIM
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.061s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]