I may not be an admin, I doesn't seem like anything was really "griefed" per say. I mean MEGslayer didn't destroy or alter any blocks that had been placed by other players. But that's just me ^_^
_________________ WellHithere :3
Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:11 am
phishybongwaters
★★★★★
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am Posts: 348 Has thanked:12 times Been thanked:5 times
Yup, seems a little unclear but basically breaking blocks or modifying anything someone built = grief. Building too close would be a border dispute, but in this case, covering stuff with dirt, that's a grief.
Yeah, i didn't consider that. Makes sense though. The border disputes can normally be solved by those involved. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about the whole definition of griefing.
_________________ WellHithere :3
Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 am
KiashiSama
★★★★★
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am Posts: 94 Location: North Carolina Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked:6 times
Perhaps this time around a temp ban for a few days? True nothing was actually destroyed..but covering things in gravel and dirt is annoying. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen this guy on much, so a temp ban may not even phase the guy.
Anything involved with breaking or placing items/blocks in a person's place is greifing, no matter what the item/block is or does to the area. An example would be Ek growing a tree on top of LittleSkittles house...all though it was meant as a joke...it's still greifing.
Whos place is that anyway? Don't think I've seen it before. Maybe check with that owner to see what they would want to do?
Kia <3
Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 am
cartman-2000
Site Admin
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm Posts: 1427 Has thanked:19 times Been thanked:13 times
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum