Last visit was: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:31 am
It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:31 am



 [ 8 posts ] 
 Meh sheeps are gone 
Author Message
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am
Posts: 103
Location: Maryland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Not really a big deal, but I'm not sure if an admin can check who killed creatures in an area. But all the sheep in my area protected home in cartsworld were killed. Only four were left >.> at least they left me some

_________________
Well Hi there :3
Image


Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 348
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times
I honestly have no clue if we can see logs for mob kills. Do you have a warp near your farm so I could poke around? When this happened to speenach1 the griefer had also placed blocks / broken blocks which is logged.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads:Rules for Cartman's ServerGetting Started on Cartman's Server


Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 am
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am
Posts: 103
Location: Maryland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times
It's my home set. I have a warp for the roof that I made a mob spawner. that warp is /warp bravomobs then you can fall down the stairs.
thanks phisy

_________________
Well Hi there :3
Image


Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 am
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am
Posts: 103
Location: Maryland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Sorry it was world v2 >.> I was tired when typing that haha.

_________________
Well Hi there :3
Image


Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 am
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
There isn't a way to see who killed mobs really, and mobs can despawn randomly at times, I've had that happen to me before to my own animals.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 pm
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am
Posts: 103
Location: Maryland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times
ah, ok thanks cart ^-^

_________________
Well Hi there :3
Image


Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:12 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
phishybongwaters wrote:
I honestly have no clue if we can see logs for mob kills. Do you have a warp near your farm so I could poke around? When this happened to speenach1 the griefer had also placed blocks / broken blocks which is logged.


I'm guessing the griefer of speenach1 was Brittney?


Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
yes.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 pm
 [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.060s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]