View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Someones stealing 
★★★★

Well I've been robbed and have no clue who did it. They stole a jackolantern from my house then raided 2 unlocked chests stealing an entire row of 16 stacks of snowballs, and about 6 or 7 buckets of water. As I said the chests they stole weren't locked (as they are shared) but is there any list or log of users that have accessed them? The list should be short, 3 users, 1 of them TheDragon as he made the chest for me. Sorry if this is the wrong section I'm not sure if the chest would be griefing but stealing a lightsource floor piece out of my house surely is.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:42 am
Site Admin

Content changes of chests aren't logged but chest opens are, I can get edit history of the other blocks but I need to know exactly where they were.

You can still do private lock on chests and add people to them, make a private lock them add people by the "/lwc -m" command, putting @username(chest admin they can add users and access it but not destroy it.), username(basic access) or -username(removes users.) controls users.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:53 pm
★★★★

thanks for the help with that but now they've stolen a ton of minecarts, getting a little miffed as this is costing me iron.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]