Last visit was: Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:30 am
It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:30 am



 [ 2 posts ] 
 Skylands track select greifed 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 348
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Someone has dug into the circuit that manipulates the track select indicators for the skylands track at spawn, and stolen most of the redstone dust that made the circuit work. They also dug into I think supercokes, circuit and took a bunch of redstone from there too.

not pleased.

====

I repaired the track select circuit but left it open so you can see the tunnel the douchebag made from the back of the stargate down into the circuits they griefed. I think it's actually something pewwer built around the stargate but I have no clue about the circuit so I can't repair that one.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads:Rules for Cartman's ServerGetting Started on Cartman's Server


Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:01 am
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Was from signotus, he's been removed from the server until july 3rd.
Image


Edit:
Apparently he was a bigger griefer then I thought he was, there's more then that he griefed, I won't be adding him back onto the server. I did a global rollback for him as I couldn't be sure all of what he griefed, you may need to fix some of your stuff cryokeen.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:02 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.042s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]