Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:50 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:50 pm



 [ 2 posts ] 
 ShyGai removed from whitelist 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 348
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times
I have removed user ShyGai from the server whitelist as I personally witnessed him grief HappyBrians new house. When confronted the user denied it, even though I was physically in the room as I just used the TP command. When I confirmed I witnessed the incident he quickly left the server.

I replaced the 2 blocks I personally saw him remove (big brother an confirm the block history of edits) but am unsure of the extent as he was only on the server for a short period. I'm going to inspect further and a player rollback might be in order

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads:Rules for Cartman's ServerGetting Started on Cartman's Server


Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 am
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
I did a global rollback for him, as he wasn't on for very long.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 am
 [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.043s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]