The giant machine built around the stargate at spawn in skylands has been griefed. The back door, which is locked (by cartman) was dug around, as well as a hole in the wall, then the circuit that enabled the snow ball dispensers was broken, at least 1 piece of redstone and 1 redstone torch were taken.
I'm not even sure who built this rig or if they even care so I'm awaiting advice as to if this is warrants a ban.
Users were:
Zachariah_Zuan & KatanaSoul. From the time stamp, working in tandem.
==()== Regardless of what happens with this incident, lets make this fairly clear:
If you didn't build it, don't break it If you didn't build it, ask before modifying it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
>_>... I wasn't expecting that, these two players have been on the server for the past 4-5 months, I gave them vip from the amount of time they've been on the server, but just removed their vip since they got banned...
_________________ /!\New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide./!\
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum