Last visit was: Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:50 am
It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:50 am



 [ 5 posts ] 
 What happened? 
Author Message
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am
Posts: 94
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Um, I'm not sure what happened? It says I created glass and glowstone, but there isnt any there? The thing is I finished it. So map shows half of it and when I'm there..theres nothing there?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
I wonder if that's something I did accedently, that place sort of got infected with silverfish, and I was trying to use replace WE commands to fix it.

It was easy to fix though all that I had to do it use logblock on it to redo the block edits on that.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:43 pm
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 62
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times
lol that was quite a fiasco xD it was fun though, you should have been there Kia!


Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 am
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am
Posts: 94
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
LOL, wow sounds like fun! After I posted I was wondering if it had to do with all the "training" rollbacks we were doing. Talk about freaking someone out. LOL


Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 am
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 62
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times
lol I believe this happened before we were made admin


Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.042s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]