Last visit was: Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:11 am
It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:11 am



 [ 3 posts ] 
 "I need help from an admin" 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 am
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
My name is spartanpow and i can't find any admins on. i need permission for a town call "Valkiery" and I have permission of the Town Owner, but he says I need it from an admin. Just putting this out there, I've been waiting for a while.


Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:05 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 348
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 5 times
please list the owner name that gave you permission as they'd have to contact an admin. Something doesn't sound right, admins will protect areas for users, but the user has the final control over the region. Someone will work it out I'm sure.

What world is this is, the main peaceful one?

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads:Rules for Cartman's ServerGetting Started on Cartman's Server


Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 am
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
It sounds like the area near super's house, the unfinished city that's there, there isn't a particular region protection just for that, it's under the one protecting supers area, I'd have to make another region protection to allow other players to build there and not in the rest of his area.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.053s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]