Last visit was: Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:33 am
It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:33 am



 [ 1 post ] 
 Friend's Tattoo 
Author Message
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 62
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times
My friend asked me to do a tattoo months ago...like...over the summer >.> I'm pretty bad at meeting deadlines so I just finished it today. To be perfectly honest this was never supposed to be the final drawing, this was only supposed to be a color test but like always I got lazy and it came out pretty good for a color test so I kept it. He's still deciding what to write on the shield.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:51 pm
 [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.041s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]