|
|
FAQ
|
Last visit was: Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:37 am
|
It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:37 am
|
| Author |
Message |
|
Agglaranna
★★★★★
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am Posts: 62 Location: North Carolina Has thanked: 3 times Been thanked: 5 times
|
I did this a couple years ago, it was my first attempt at doing something tribal freehand. I did a wolf first but that was something I copied.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|
| Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 pm |
|
 |
|
Agglaranna
★★★★★
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am Posts: 62 Location: North Carolina Has thanked: 3 times Been thanked: 5 times
|
These are the first two I drew. The second is a caduceus that my brother wanted me to tweak...which I did. It's hard to see but in the wings are the initials ZKL and CPM for my brother Zach and his godson. Like the wolf, the original design wasn't mine but copied from the same guy that drew the wolf....I'm not very original I know >.>
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|
| Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 pm |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|