Last visit was: Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:48 am
It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:48 am



 [ 1 post ] 
 Naruto 
Author Message
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 62
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times
I never quite finished it....that happens to me a lot >.> but uhh yeah this is something I did years ago...I think I was 18 xD Also if you're fb friends with me you might have seen this before <.<


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 pm
 [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.039s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]