Last visit was: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:31 am
It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:31 am



 [ 1 post ] 
 Condom 
Author Message
★★★★★
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 62
Location: North Carolina
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times
There was a comic I found that made me laugh and I snatched the idea and changed the characters and my fav male character at the time was um....I dunno, some guy from Fruits Basket


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm
 [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.039s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]