Last visit was: Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:01 pm
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:01 pm



 [ 3 posts ] 
 Mistaken Ban? 
Author Message
★★★★★

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I saw I was banned and saw cartman's screenshot. I know where that is and I would like to say that was an abandoned mine that lead into myproperty underground. I know it was abandoned because I've been working in that area for over a week now and no one entered it or mentioned it. I simply blocked off the entrance with dirt to reduce confusion if I was to dig in that area myself.

I have been on this server for six months and never have been even accused of griefing, but have caught griefers myself.

PartialMan was there when I did it and you can refer to him to confirm this.


Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm
★★★★★

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Disregard my first post
I further reviewed the SS and I am not familiar with that area, can I go on my friends account(Sonnx) and look at the area?

EDIT: I now remember what happened. I was mining and I came across this guys base. I broke the cobble when I entered (from above I believe) I was stuck in the water fountain so I placed a dirt block to block it off, and when I was free i destroyed that block to release the water fountain once again.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.


Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:09 pm
Site Admin

Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 1427
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 13 times
The most I'll do is change it to a week temp ban, only because the amount of time you've been on the server, but if you are caught for griefing again that "will" be the last time.

_________________
/!\ New MC players please read these 2 threads: Rules and Starter Guide. /!\

[ Steam group for my Sven Co-op game servers. - Steam group for my Minecraft game servers. ]


Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.039s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]