View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Banned 2 accounts by spazy mods 
★★★★

I had two accounts banned, one when I accidentally got some people killed while completing a map (some unoa_noaga or what ever map).. not greifing and the other when I logged in to the server telling them to un-ban my other account. Pretty much who ever was on the server at the time was just ban-happy or what ever.

I want both my accounts un-banned... and perhaps the owners of the servers should be more careful to who they give admin privelages to.

Steam ID STEAM_0 : 1 :8078532 and STEAM_0 : 1 :44947106

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 pm
★★★★

I am pretty sure banning another account for simply asking to have your other account un-baned is not greifing or laming. I think some people need their privileges revoked because they are obviously abusing them.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:24 pm
★★★★

Drake wrote:
I had two accounts banned, one when I accidentally got some people killed while completing a map (some unoa_noaga or what ever map).. not greifing and the other when I logged in to the server telling them to un-ban my other account. Pretty much who ever was on the server at the time was just ban-happy or what ever.

I want both my accounts un-banned... and perhaps the owners of the servers should be more careful to who they give admin privelages to.

Steam ID STEAM_0 : 1 :8078532 and STEAM_0 : 1 :44947106

The admin in question was "Wile. E coyote, super genius"

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 pm
★★★★★

I explained why you were banned for 30 minutes, twice on the Server... You purposely moved a block out of the room and killed everyone inside. They were screaming and typing to stop you were even facing them and you still did it. Be glad it was only 30 minutes. Also I banned your second account for 30 minutes because you moved the block out of the first room so people had to go back and get a new one. Enjoy.

-Pencils miss spel words.
  -Cars make people drive drunk.
-Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 pm
★★★★

Perverted Hermit wrote:
I explained why you were banned for 30 minutes, twice on the Server... You purposely moved a block out of the room and killed everyone inside. They were screaming and typing to stop you were even facing them and you still did it. Be glad it was only 30 minutes. Also I banned your second account for 30 minutes because you moved the block out of the first room so people had to go back and get a new one. Enjoy.

First off my volume was pretty low, most speech is hardly audible as anything more than mic noise at the best of time. If I had seen typing I would have stopped, and FYI on that map you are suppose to move that block out of the room cause you gotta jump on the floor as it returns to the ceiling.

Second, banning my second account, what are you even talking about, I hopped on the server, asked to have my other account un-banned and you guys banned that account. you are in the wrong there, so making up a story to justify banning an account that was hardly even on the server for more than 45 seconds and further more was only logged on to ask to have said first account un-banned is a real poor way to try and justify it.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 pm
Site Admin

Perverted Hermit wrote:

Please don't use ban for something like that, unless it's something someone is doing continually with being warned or kicked before hand...

@Drake
As they were only 30 minute bans they were pretty much expired by the time you made it onto the forum.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 pm
★★★★

cartman-2000 wrote:
Perverted Hermit wrote:

Please don't use ban for something like that, unless it's something someone is doing continually with being warned or kicked before hand...

@Drake
As they were only 30 minute bans they were pretty much expired by the time you made it onto the forum.

That is true, it really wasn't about the length of time honestly, I can sorta understand the first 30 mins one for cocking up some players (sooorta) But it was the fact of the second ban that just got slapped on not even a minute after entering the server on my second account and then having some story made up that I logged into that account to grief on the server that bothered me.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm
★★★★★

I sat there in the doorway typing, watching you move the block. Don't lie lol.

-Pencils miss spel words.
  -Cars make people drive drunk.
-Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]