View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Report Maps that crash the server or cause problems. 
Site Admin

If there's any maps which seen to crash the serve a lot, or extremely buggy(ex. things not working right in the map), post about it here. If there's a map that causes to many crashes or has to many bugs and can't be played a certain way to avoid a crash, or a way to fix bugs, they will be removed from the voting system.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:32 am
★★★★★

This map should be removed from the series "Case" The map called case 8 is one of the buggiest maps for now. I think it's because of svencoop 4.0 b and its update causing it to crash so many times. But anyways Case8 should be removed because when you get to the garguanta and start attacking it, the server usually crashed. It crashed 4 or 5 times within 20 minutes because of the map. It is almost impossible to get out of this map for now because it crashes to fast. Also another bad thing about this map is you cant freakin kill the garg!! No explosives, i mean what was the creator thinking? We were gonna kill the damn thing with a crowbar? last but not least the garg is passive, meaning he doesn't attack anyone. so in other words booooring. So please remove this!

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm
Site Admin

That map doesn't crash the one after it does in map change so it would look like case8 crashed. I have yet to fix case9 so it doesn't go over the precache limit. rtv when you get to it and have everyone stay were they are so you don't hit the map change point.

and your not really supposed to fight/kill the garg, if anti grav was off you wouldn't be able to get to it unless like 2 people boosted you up there.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 pm
★★★★★

Ah really? Sorry i don't know how to beat all the maps inside out so that's probably why, there should be a way to Ripent a invisble wall there if I'm not wrong. Also we tried Rocking the vote twice but crashed before it finished.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:24 pm
Site Admin

You have to get players to stop what they are doing on the map so they don't hit the end before the rtv plugin changes the map.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:48 pm
★★★★

yeah, like saying "Stop!!! RTV!!" is not gonna help, you gotta block the door ways and all that so they can't get past then are forced to rtv.
yeah sure they'll complain and may say like "I'M TELLEN CARTMAN!!E!#!$!#@$@!" but it won't do anything

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 pm
★★★★★

In the Escape maps.. it never used to do this but now ALOT of people are kicked from the server... usually the console says something like this.

BAD: 391:svc_bad
Host_Error: CL_ParseServerMessage: Illegible server message - svc_b

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:11 pm
Site Admin

I know, only series 3 is "easily" playable though, 1 and 2 have some bad problems with the disconnecting bugs. It's a bug in the mod that's causing the disconnects, if it was fixed then the 2 map series would most likely play properly again.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm
★★★★

Its mainly anything that causes svc_bad errors. most part of it is around the models, but anything will cause svc_bad.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:45 am
★★★★★

also the maps jbase and the first map for tombofdeath always crashes right before you load them

Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]