View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Loosing your levels. 
Site Admin

If you have a problem with loosing your levels, having it reset to one and having -1 medals, post about it here to have it set back to what it was before.

Usually this happens from some sort of error in scxpm were it's not able to load your data, it's never happened to me but it does happen sometimes to some people.

To have your level reset to what it was before you need a screenshot showing what your level was, and either your exact player name you used or your Steam ID(the steam id can be PM'ed to me if you don't want to put it in a post.). If you don't have an image showing that that then I have to go from the last backup of my vault file(were all of the scxpm data is stored.). I keep 2 weeks of backups of my vault file starting from the post date of this post. If you don't let me know within that time your xp will be lost permanently.

I'll be able to restore it the next time both you and me are on the server.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:47 pm
★★★★

I stopped playing for a long time, and when I came back I was a level 1 with starting metals 3 I think. Do you get reset if your gone for to long? If so how long is that time period. I don't know what level I use to be; all I know is that it was above 800 somewhere. If i'm not in file i'll just work myself to an even better level >:)....hopefully :P

STEAM_0:0:17069655
I went by the name Player.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 am
Site Admin

It doesn't reset after a while of not being on, if you lost your xp it would most likely show that you had -1 medals. If you got a new steam acc over that period of time then that would be the reason why, your xp is tied to your steam ID.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]