View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Two new defense type maps!! 
★★★★★

Hammerhead a good defense map.

Information: A hostile company has hired some mercenaries to capture our top building contrasters. This company plans to sell our building designs to "interested" 3rd parties. This would greatly compromise our ability to protect our bases. Only the lead contractor need make it to the guard shack his assistant doesn't have the information the company is seeking. The problem is we don't have a description of the lead contractor so you will need to bring them both.

If they can't get him alive they will kill him instead to slow down our construction progress.

Link: http://scmapdb.wikidot.com/map:hammerhead

New hope's last stand a really good defense map.

Information: The year is 4052, Earth was blown out ages ago. A fatal meteor crash started a nuclear winter, which wiped out most of the human race. The survivers were forced to find a new planet suitable for living. Thanks to Wormhole-Technology the survivors found a Earth-like Planet : New Hope. New Hope looked like a new future for the human race, untill the first attacks started. A unknown alien race, named Argressians, attacked the new founded city's. There was no defense at all. Again forced, the humans picked up their weapon production and fought back, but the Agressians outnumbered the humans with their waygates.

The humans have founded a team of Elite Fighters able to find the source of the waygates and shut them down forever.

You are one of those Elite Fighters.

http://scmapdb.wikidot.com/map:new-hope-s-last-stand

Alert!!

For New hopes last stand many many monsters spawn so i do suggest you cut the xp given on the map by a quarter and not their health with ripent otherwise it will be to easy!

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm
Site Admin

Both of them are already on the server, they came with sc4.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:32 pm
★★★★★

Really.. hmm it didn't show them on listmaps or on the thread which contains the list of maps, anyways this thread is done then. Go ahead and trash it.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:56 pm
Site Admin

The map name of the first one is sc_hammerhead and the second one is last, which is a part of a 4 map series.

[ Steam group for my SC game servers. - Cartman-2000's image host ]

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]