| Author |
Message |
|
The alien
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm Posts: 297 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
If i where to donate, could I ask for a golden shotgun instead of golden uzis?
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:40 pm |
|
 |
|
cartman-2000
Site Admin
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm Posts: 1427 Has thanked: 19 times Been thanked: 13 times
|
The uzi's are the only golden donated weapons you can get, there is no golden shotgun.
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:52 pm |
|
 |
|
The alien
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm Posts: 297 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
I know thats what I was asking, could i request a custom golden shotgun?
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 pm |
|
 |
|
cartman-2000
Site Admin
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm Posts: 1427 Has thanked: 19 times Been thanked: 13 times
|
no, they'd have to code it in and it would add to the precache, which is already a problem on some maps.
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:01 pm |
|
 |
|
The alien
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm Posts: 297 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
oh, so I would probably have to make the skin myself
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:05 pm |
|
 |
|
cartman-2000
Site Admin
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm Posts: 1427 Has thanked: 19 times Been thanked: 13 times
|
The only way you can have one is to use a reskinned shotgun. but no one else, that don't have the same skin, would be able to see it.
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:09 pm |
|
 |
|
The alien
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm Posts: 297 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
ok, Idc all i wahtn is a golden spas-12 shotgun 
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:12 pm |
|
 |
|
The alien
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm Posts: 297 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
well, ill reskin the shotgun using paint but, how do i make the colour gold in paint?
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:24 pm |
|
 |
|
cartman-2000
Site Admin
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 pm Posts: 1427 Has thanked: 19 times Been thanked: 13 times
|
I think you need a more advance picture editor then paint, one that can change the color of it.
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:31 pm |
|
 |
|
NinjaBunny
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:35 pm Posts: 379 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
ill do it for ya, got nothing better to do.
_________________ 
|
| Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:11 pm |
|
 |
|
Marb750
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:16 pm Posts: 41 Location: Kent, WA USA Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
Gimp and XnView do a pretty good job at converting from and back to indexed modes so you can properly edit .bmp's. I like XnView because it opens really quick and can be used for quick hue/contrast/size changes. Gimp is good for "heavy" editing (similar to Photoshop) - but I usually don't save as indexed with Gimp - I think XnView does slightly better indexing. BTW, both are free A few minutes with the textures in XnView produces this... (uhg, some purple in there... still needs some touching up)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_________________Unofficial SC4.0b Model PackI would pimp it in it's own thread here, but every time FF messes me up, I have to go around to everywhere it's posted and fix all of the DL links :/
|
| Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:03 pm |
|
 |
|
The alien
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm Posts: 297 Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
Wow dude, all I can say is thanks! But I dled gimp before and the colours where the same as MSpaints.......gray or black  I dunno why, I blame vista. I tried all colours when I open a bmp file like that to edit it and it well.....is gray or black?
|
| Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:07 pm |
|
 |
|
Marb750
★★★★★
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:16 pm Posts: 41 Location: Kent, WA USA Has thanked: 0 time Been thanked: 0 time
|
It'll make it easier if you convert the textures from indexed (256 colors) to RGB mode - this will allow you to utilize any color of the rainbow instead of only what was saved in the indexed palette. Which, for these in particular, are mainly gray-scale. In Gimp, this is done in -->Image -->Mode -->RGB. Then you can go to -->Colors --> Colorize and mess with different hues and what-not. You just need to remember to put it back to indexed before you save it. Most of all: have fun with it! 
_________________Unofficial SC4.0b Model PackI would pimp it in it's own thread here, but every time FF messes me up, I have to go around to everywhere it's posted and fix all of the DL links :/
|
| Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:45 pm |
|
 |